Get instantly information on running programs and services with Process QuickLink
August 3, 2020
As many as 20 to 30 processes may be running invisibly, silently in the background on your PC. Some hog system resources, drastically slowing down your computer. Others may be a threat to security and privacy.
The Windows Task Manager displays most of these processes but you have no information to learn and understand what is what.
You can get the latest definitions and exhaustive advice on all the processes running on directly in the Windows Task Manager by downloading the Process QuickLink.
The program adds a small icon at the left of each process in the Windows Task Manager; click on this icon to gain access to the relevant process descriptions and advice.
- Quit all running programs with a keyboard shortcut instantly
- Manage auto running programs in older Windows, with Startup Control Panel
- Terminate frozen programs and services with Task Killer
- Search and Replase in MP3 tags to correct, fine tune, get rid of unnecessary information
- Get detailed hardware, software and security information about your computer, with Belarc Advisor
- Get detailed PC system information with Fresh Diagnose
- Get reliable information about your PC hardware, with Speccy
- Manage drivers and services, even over a LAN, with ServiWin
- Access easily several email and messaging services with Rambox
- Download from top storage services, with FreeRapid
- Organize your media, even retrieving info from On Line services, with Data Crow
- Save, synchronize, share files using Cloud services, even encrypted, with get2Clouds
Tags: Process DescriptionsProcessesQuicklinkrunning processesrunning tasksSystem Resourceswindows task manager