Save, synchronize, share files using Cloud services, even encrypted, with get2Clouds
August 11, 2020
Get2Clouds lets you save automatically and synchronize or share files with others (even emailing directly a download link). The program is also able to encrypt your files. Get2Clouds can cooperate with OneDrive, Google Drive and most major Cloud providers.
The program’s interface is not that attractive but it’s well organized; devoting half an hour you know perfectly what to do. Just start with the “New” button to create Cloud profiles, select a folder to synchronize, etc.
Selecting the Transfers tab you can give details of your contacts to share files using the Cloud. You are also given the option of browsing the cloud and uploading files. Note that the program lets you also chat with other users.
Get2Clouds is free for personal use only but there are plans for businesses.
- Create powerful backup jobs locally or on the Cloud, even encrypted, with Duplicati
- Access and share your files from several devices without a Cloud, using Syncthing
- Synchronize videos and photos between your mobile devices, desktop computers and the Cloud, with PhotoSync Companion
- Organize your media, even retrieving info from On Line services, with Data Crow
- Manage drivers and services, even over a LAN, with ServiWin
- Recover accidentally deleted files, even encrypted and compressed, using Undelete 360
- Terminate frozen programs and services with Task Killer
- Get instantly information on running programs and services with Process QuickLink
- Download from top storage services, with FreeRapid
- Access easily several email and messaging services with Rambox
- Encrypt your files with AES to a virtual drive or Cloud, using Cloudfogger
- Synchronize your files and folders, even with command line options, using DirSync Pro