Close all open windows and applications at once, even selecting what to leave open, with CloseWin
August 2, 2020
CloseWin is a small utility which closes all open windows with a press of a button.
The program will also let you close only windows you select by specifying containing text.
No need to install; extract the files in a folder and run the executable.
CloseAll (included in the same download) is a similar but simpler utility. When you run CloseAll, it will close immediately (without asking for confirmation) all open windows.
- Close all programs and windows instantly, and Shutdown or Restart, with Rapid Close
- Exit all or any programs you like with a single click, using Close All Windows
- Close, hide, minimize, open many windows at once, with Dont Panic
- Close (even a premade list of) frozen applications, even prevent their start, with KillProcess
- Leave a Reply: Change this WordPress invitation
- Bring all applications to the same level in Windows Volume Mixer
- Manage any or all browser tabs at once, with Multiple Tab Handler
- Shortcuts to open, handle and close the Windows Magnifier
- Batch backup movie disks, Blu-ray or DVD, even selecting certain audio and subtitle tracks, with BD Rebuilder
- Have a great singing karaoke party, even selecting among 20000 tracks, with KaraFun Player
- How to use eMule: searching, selecting versions, checking integrity
- Use keyboard arrows to scroll the page of Google images instead of selecting an image
Tags: auto close programsauto close windowclose allclose windowsCloseAllclosewin