Open CBZ Comics files, extract images to print, make PDF, etc.
July 27, 2020
CBZ files are essentially zip archives containing images. You can read them with programs such as Calibre and STDU Viewer.
Do not use CDisplay Ex, because it will install in your computer, without your permission, more programs that you may not want.
You can even rename these files changing their extension to zip, and extract the images in a folder of your choice to print them, make a pdf of them, browse them with an image viewer, etc.
- Create Comic Book Zip, CBZ, files, even customizing the images, with CBZ Maker Tool
- Bind several PDF files together in a single PDF, with Ultra PDF Merger
- Merge, convert, split PDF documents, even encrypt or extract PDF parts, with PDFBox
- Extract each page or any part of a PDF document saving it as a separate PDF document, with SepPDF
- Convert PDF, extract or delete parts, merge, split, rotate, crop, with PDF Shaper Free
- View and print PDF documents, with eXPert PDF Reader
- View and convert PDF files to text and images, with Perfect PDF Reader
- Open PDF documents fast, with PDF XChange Viewer
- Convert your images to PDF or XPS formats easily, with Image to PDF or XPS
- Open and extract Outlook mail DAT files, even in RTF, with Winmail Opener
- Download, archive, browse and read comics, with Comical
- Organize, batch convert, search, read comics, with ComicRack
Tags: CDisplayComic book archivecomicsImage viewersSTDU Viewer