How to remove this help icon from the Windows language bar
July 24, 2020
Especially if you prefer to hide the Windows taskbar, e.g. if you use Taskbar Control, in order to free more space for your desktop, you may still need to see what language is active on various applications, and you may have dragged the language bar off the taskbar to let it float on the desktop.
Even if you disable text labels, keeping only the initials of the language used, e.g. EN, FR, GR, etc., the language bar still displays a Help Icon.
To remove this icon and make the language bar smaller, just click on the little arrow at the bottom right corner and uncheck the “Help Button” option.
- If your language bar disappeared from the Windows taskbar
- Have you lost your Language Bar? Get it back!
- Paint, retouch, convert icon, cur, ani, and more image formats, with Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
- Edit, create, retouch, icon files easily, with the free Junior Icon Editor
- Remove BitTorrent featured yellow bar
- Download WinHlp32.exe, to view older Help files on recent Windows
- If you cannot start Windows to clean a virus, Dr.Web LiveDisk will help
- Help children to learn simple math, science, geography, and more, with GCompris
- If MS Office progress bar is missing when you save a Word document
- Help humankind advance, in Daimonin MMO role playing game
- If Microsoft Word does not display number of pages in the status bar
- Help CD Art Display to locate album art in various sub-folders
Tags: language barwindows languagewindows taskbar