CD Art Display shows album art on the Desktop, yet sometimes it may happen that Winamp changes album, and CD Art Display keeps showing art and information from the previous album.
To fix this (assuming that the program worked for you in the past) start by opening the Options of CD Art Display and going to the Troubleshooting menu.
Then select the option to check song and title path info.
If this won’t fix CD Art Display, see if the problem is caused by a skin that you use. Go to the Options of CD Art Display and select the Default skin.
- Help CD Art Display to locate album art in various sub-folders
- Fine Art wallpapers in medium size for friends of art and photography
- Explore and download art works, even customizing your lock screen automatically, with City Art Search
- Show album covers on the desktop with CD Art Display
- Display Foobar notifications for track and volume changes, with On-Screen Display
- If WordPress Login fails and you are redirected with a supposed blocked cookies error
- If Task Scheduler fails a task (error 0x80070006 handle invalid)
- Configure Winamp to display correctly Unicode text
- Edit MP3 tags, even update them automatically and embed cover art, with Mp3tag
- Edit audio tags, rename files, embed lyrics and cover art, with TagScanner
- Make realistic 3D animations even with Bean shell scripting, using Art of Illusion
- Find CD Cover images even from tags, with Album Art Downloader