Organize your applications across several monitors with shortcuts, using EasyMon
July 19, 2020
EasyMon! is a small and free program that will let you organize your applications across different monitors attached to your computer.
You can customize the key combinations (keyboard shortcuts or hotkeys) to use in performing various actions with EasyMon.
By default the hotkey for moving application windows is set to the Windows key combined with the Arrow keys.
[Win] + [ > ] Moves the topmost application window to the right side monitor (if any present).
[Win] + [ < ] Moves the topmost application window to the left side monitor (if any present).
[Win] + [ ^ ] Maximizes the topmost application window.
[Win] + [ v ] If the topmost application window is maximized then it will return to the normal state; If the topmost application window is in the normal state then it will be minimized.
- Make easily slideshows, even for multiple monitors, with several custom options, using PhotoCafe
- Change wallpapers automatically from several galleries, even on multiple monitors, with BackgroundBot
- Search and replace across multiple files and folders even ripping text, with TextCrawler
- Organize, save, reuse clipboard items, text or graphics, even with shortcuts, using ArsClip
- Snap windows to a grid even in multiple monitors, with GridMove
- Create camera Color Profiles and calibrate monitors and printers, with Argyll CMS
- Enjoy different wallpapers and screen savers on two monitors, with MurGeeMon
- Organize your shortcuts with FSL Launcher
- Lock individual applications by process name, using AppLocker
- Start your applications hidden in the background without interface, with HideApp
- The best free applications for enjoying Christmas on your desktop
- Close all open windows and applications at once, even selecting what to leave open, with CloseWin
Tags: dual monitorseasymonManageOrganizeSnap