Add date, time or custom, even random, text to your photos, with Image Renaming
July 19, 2020
Image Renaming is a free program that will let you rename your photos with a name based on date and time.
First you need to select a number of files that you want to rename. You can drag and drop into the program, or select them from the menu – File > Add File, or File > Add Directory if you want to do a recursive selection in all the sub-folders.
After you select your files you can do any of the following operations:
Add date into Image * Add custom text into Image * Add date to file name * Add index to file name * Append date to file name * Append index to file name * Random rename file.
- Watch the time in various countries, even Star Date, Julian, or Swatch, with World Clock
- Learn any vocabulary and drill in random or bidirectional order with pfQuizzz
- Blend photos, make overlays, add edge and frames effects, with Image Inc
- Touch files and folders date, with SKTimeStamp shell extension
- Make custom postcards from your photos, even with templates, using Photo Card Maker
- Convert between 1277 measurement units, even add custom units, with ConverBer
- Enhance and repair photos, even with adaptive filters, using Image Analyzer
- Add to Explorer Context menu custom commands, using FileMenu Tools
- Right click to resize your photos, with Image Resizer PowerToy Clone
- Resize and watermark your photos with several effects, using TSR Watermark Image
- Compile photos into PDF documents, with Image to PDF Converter
- Revert custom text formatting to Normal in Microsoft Word
Tags: date rename photosrandom renameRenamerename imageswatermark