Fast defrag multiple drives at once, even scheduled, with SpeeDefrag
August 1, 2020
SpeeDefrag is not a separate disk defragmenter, it just optimizes the native Windows defrag.
It restarts your computer refreshing the RAM and loads the defrag.exe Windows program. This imposes minimum load and therefore defragmentation speed is increased.
This small software will also shutdown or restart your computer automatically once defrag is over. SpeeDefrag supports scheduling of defragmentation and also performs disk checking before defrag.
Defragmentation of multiple drives is also supported.
- Defragment and optimize your disks even on schedule, with Smart Defrag
- Optimize your disk and gain speed with Auslogics Disk Defrag
- Perform scheduled actions, even when PC is idle, with TimeComX
- If a Windows logon scheduled task runs twice unexpectedly
- Check scheduled programs of favorite TV and Radio channels, with portable TV-Browser
- Create multiple new folders at once, even with custom names, using New Folder Wizard
- Uncompress multiple archives at once, even monitoring a folder, with ExtractNow
- Open at once multiple files, URLs, programs and folders, even at startup, with Instant File Opener
- Collect to copy and paste multiple files or folders at once or not, with Piky Basket
- Search for multiple files (file names) at once in Windows Explorer
- Manage any or all browser tabs at once, with Multiple Tab Handler
- Find files of multiple extensions in Windows explorer at once
Tags: Defrag ProgramDefragmentdefragmentationDisk Defragdisk defragmentationdisk defragmenterSpeedefragWindows Defrag