MS Word shortcuts for Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbon
July 26, 2020
If you find the necessary use of the mouse inconvenient, you will appreciate this way to control the MS Word Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbon using your keyboard.
You don’t need to memorize any shortcut at all! Just Press the Alt key, and all the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar shortcuts are revealed.
Type any of them and watch Word as it obeys your command!
Some commands are triggered with a single key, others with two keys (e.g. Y7 or 07 etc). In the second case, just press the first key and then the next one — there is no need to press them together.
- Keyboard Shortcut for MS Word Quick Access Toolbar
- Save or transfer MS Word Quick Access toolbar to a new Office installation easily
- If you miss some commands in Microsoft Word ribbon
- MS Word Page Width View toolbar button and keyboard shortcut
- Convert MS Access databases to MySQL, even from server to server, with Access to MySQL
- Split MS Access datasets to separate tables or Excel tabs, with DataPig Access Explosion addin
- Batch convert video and audio, even capture from camera with notes, using Quick Media Converter
- Edit properties, remove bookmarks and merge PDF files, with Quick PDF Tools
- Retouch and convert your movies even with subtitles, using Quick AVI Creator
- Append data to clipboard text and save clipboard contents as files, with Quick Cliq
- Manage photos, make slideshows and web galleries easily, with Quick Album
- Setup quick reminders, with Easy Timer Alarm Clock
Tags: Ms WordWord RibbonWord shortcuts