Split MS Access datasets to separate tables or Excel tabs, with DataPig Access Explosion addin
July 14, 2020
DataPig Access Explosion is a free application that will split your Access datasets into separate Access Tables, separate Excel workbooks or separate Excel tabs, based on criteria you define.
This way you can create a separate workbook for each Employee in your dataset.
DataPig Access Explosion is an MS Access Addin you can uninstall easily whenever you stop needing it.
- Split MS Excel datasets to separate workbooks or tabs, with Excel Explosion add-in
- Get Word macros for converting tables to csv or txt, adding borders, formatting, extract all tables
- Move tabs in Chrome instantly using Keyboard Shortcuts to Reorder Tabs extension
- Add tabs to any program or add multiple programs to tabs, with TidyTabs
- Extract each page or any part of a PDF document saving it as a separate PDF document, with SepPDF
- Keep encrypted notes, with tables, pictures, emotions, using Efficient Diary
- How to create multiple tables of contents in the same Word document
- Add 67 new worksheet functions to Excel, with Morefunc
- Improve Excel charts, even removing 3D styles, with Clean Charts
- Download free official Microsoft Excel Viewer
- Rename an open Excel Workbook without closing it
- Enjoy advanced Search and Replace in MS Excel with Regular Expression Find add-on
Tags: AccessdatasetExcelexcel workbooksMs Access