Convert a JPG, GIF, BMP or any image to ICO
July 25, 2020
To convert a ‘normal’ image (such as jpg, png, bmp, tiff…) to ico, you can use an ico editor such as IcoFX.
However, if you don’t want to use a dedicated installed program, you can use an on line converter.
Note, however, on line converters won’t let you edit you ico image, to define transparency for example.
To have maximum control over you conversion and the final ico file, download and install an ico editor.
- Convert XPS documents to PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, with xps2img
- Save your documents as JPG, BMP, TIFF images or PDF, with ImagePrinter
- Optimize PNG graphics even converting JPG, GIF and more, with PNGGauntlet
- Optimize JPG, GIF, PNG, even with preview and resize, using RIOT
- Make GIF animations with 20 effects, using Beneton Movie GIF
- Edit ICO files, with multiple filters and effects, even in batch mode, with IcoFX
- Convert Apple HEIC images to PNG or JPG, or even to PDF documents, with HEIC File Converter
- Reduce image size, even with preview, using Trout GIF Optimizer
- Save MS Word pages as images, with Batch Word to JPG Converter
- Batch convert any RAW image format to DNG, with Adobe DNG Converter
- Create stick-figure animations even with text, to GIF or AVI, with Pivot Stickfigure Animator
- Change colors to your GIFs instantly, with GIF Palette Changer
Tags: Convert Imageicoicon edit