Make audio and video playlists from links, with M3U Dropper
July 18, 2020
M3U Dropper is a free and small program that creates media playlists from links.
Links can be dropped onto the program from browsers or file managers.
M3U Dropper is a portable application — no need to install, just unpack and run.
Although the program offers keyboard shortcuts to move tracks to the top or bottom of the list, it does not calculate the total time of the list or track times.
- Save Nero NRA compilations as M3U audio playlists
- Edit M3U and PLS playlists, even adding folders recursively, with Playlist Creator
- Convert your M3U playlist to a Nero NRI compilation - or just burn it
- Repair audio playlists automatically with ListFix
- Create automatically playlists for audio folders, with MP3 Recursive Playlist Generator
- If WordPress cannot embed YouTube video links
- Make internet links open again in default browser
- Converting video and audio with MiniTool Video Converter
- Burn data, audio and video disks or make disk images with InfraRecorder
- Make DCPs with video, audio, images and subtitles easily, with DCP-o-matic
- Extract audio from video, even with tags, using Video to MP3 Converter
- Export audio from video files, even en masse, with Audio Extractor for Free
Tags: m3uPlaylistwinamp playlist