Store several copied texts and images to paste them later, with ClipAngel clipboard manager
August 9, 2020
ClipAngel is one of the best clipboard managers I’ve tried so far, a free program you really want to try if you are interested in re-using previously copied items or favorite clips.
The program is able to remember what you copy (Rich text, images, simple text or entire files as files) and paste it in several modes. ClipAngel’s interface features two panes with the clip list at the left and a preview at the right.
Another nice option is that of typing in order to locate an item. The clip list appears with a shortcut key (the default is Alt + V). An option I can’t live without is to keep some clips permanently as favorites. Note that favorites cannot be deleted. You have first to “downgrade” them to normal clips in order to delete them, which is a wise protection against accidental deletions.
ClipAngel is an impressive well working program you are going to appreciate if you need a clipboard manager.
- Store links to web pages to visit later, with Save to Facebook extension for Chrome
- Append data to clipboard text and save clipboard contents as files, with Quick Cliq
- Enjoy collections of clipboard clips and paste using shortcuts, with CLCL
- Paste a clipboard image to Photoshop easily with just a hotkey
- Encrypt, store and use automatically your Chrome passwords, with Passter Password Manager
- Translate texts easily using several on-line translators, with QTranslate
- Paste a file or folder to several folders at once, with n2ncopy
- Top free audio tools you might need sooner or later
- Configure Thunderbird to send messages at a later time
- Store twice as much and fast your videos on local disks or the cloud, with x265 HEVC
- Create and store strong passwords, even login automatically in sites, with Sticky Password
- Organize your journeys or just visualize and store GPS recordings of past trips, with QMapShack
Tags: clipboardclipboard managercopy