Be notified for changes of web pages or feeds, with Mercury Site Monitor
July 17, 2020
Mercury Site Monitor is a free program that will help you know when your favorite Websites or Feeds are updated or in any way changed.
You can register URLs that you wish to monitor and then Mercury Site Monitor from the System Tray will notify you whenever changes occur to these web pages or feeds.
Mercury Site Monitor is simple, light and convenient, a program you may like to try, although you can find the same functionality in browser addons.
- Monitor web pages for changes, even choosing specific sections, with WebChangeMonitor
- Upload only changed files to your site, even monitor folders for changes, with WinSCP
- Monitor favorite RSS feeds with configurable popups, using Feed Notifier
- Host a Web Site on your own PC easily or test your scripts, with Abyss Web Server
- Monitor the status of a web site for server down problems with Monitey
- Best utilities to monitor web sites for server availability and changes
- Free Mercury eMail Server for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP accounts
- Be notified for new Gmail messages automatically with Checker Plus for Gmail Chrome extension
- Be notified automatically for new mail in Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc., using Howard
- Read RSS feeds even with custom watches and several formats with FeedDemon
- Create RSS feeds even with enclosures and publish them, using RSS Builder
- Build web site menus automatically and easily with CSS Menu Generator
Tags: feed monitorfeed updatesmonitorSite MonitorSite UpdatesWeb Monitorweb updates