Convert pictures to movies easily, with PhotoLapse
July 15, 2020
PhotoLapse is a free jpg to avi converter. It will convert a jpg sequence into an avi movie, compressed. The program is oriented toward creating timelapse movies.
PhotoLapse doesn’t need installation, just run the executable to start creating your movies.
With all those digital cameras around, the beauty of timelapse movies is in reach for everyone. Here is how you can do it:
Get your digital camera and set it in a low resolution (640×480). – Pick an object to make a series of stills from, like the clouds or the moon. – Place your camera in a steady position. – Make sure you are in a comfortable position because it’s gonna take a while…. – Depending on the subject and the speed of your camera, make a photo every 10 seconds or so and take as many photo’s as you like. – Download the photosequence to a folder on your PC. – Start up PhotoLapse and make your movie!
- View panoramic pictures even as movies with music or screen savers, using WPanorama
- Resize, convert, compress, retouch and watermark pictures, even with profiles, using Web Resizer
- Convert, resize and watermark pictures with Kigo Image Converter
- Convert, retouch, watermark your pictures, with Modi
- Convert or resize pictures even in multiple folders, with Light Image Resizer
- Retouch and convert your movies even with subtitles, using Quick AVI Creator
- Morph and warp easily in photos or even movies, with WinMorph
- View even pictures of peculiar formats and retouch, with MyViewpad Image Viewer
- Change wallpaper automatically from On Line and Local pictures, with Background Switcher
- Turn pictures to 3D screen savers and 3D galleries, with Photo 3D Screensaver
- Simple math and reading with pictures and games for kids, by Sebran ABC
- Find duplicate pictures with VisiPics
Tags: ConvertConvert JpgDigital CameraJpg To Avi