Change wallpaper automatically from On Line and Local pictures, with Background Switcher
August 2, 2020
John’s Background Switcher changes the background image on your computer periodically.
You can specify pictures source from Individual pictures or folders on your computer; Flickr photo sharing – selecting pictures by person, tags, sets or just random; Instagram; Unsplush; Smugsmug, and more.
JBS sits in your system tray and changes your background at the time interval of your choosing. You tell it where to get pictures from and how to show them – maybe you just want to see one photo at a time or maybe you’d like to see a ‘Snapshot Scrapbook‘ of photos thrown across your desktop.
* You may also like to check this free Wallpaper Gadget
- Change wallpaper in intervals even using Flickr or any Website images, with BioniX Background Switcher
- Change wallpaper upon startup with auto fit options, using Wallpaper Shifter
- Change wallpaper at intervals or with a shortcut key, using Wallpaper Randomizer
- Change automatically Windows color according to wallpaper, with Aura
- If on startup a wallpaper is reduced to a line at the top of screen
- Use on-line and off-line dictionaries to define and translate words, with GoldenDict
- In MS Word Line Numbers change font size and type, even margins
- Manage local and remote computers with MS Sysinternals Suite
- Store twice as much and fast your videos on local disks or the cloud, with x265 HEVC
- Shutdown local or remote PCs even after conditions, with DShutdown
- Catalogue local or removable disks, even with thumbnails, using InsideCAT
Tags: change wallpaperDesktop Backgroundmanage wallpapersrotate wallpaperWallpapers