Disable the windows Close X button, with NoClose
July 14, 2020
NoClose is a free tool that will disable the Close (X) button at the right corner of open windows.
You need this to prevent an accidental click to the close button when you need a window/program to remain open.
Press Ctrl+1 to Enable or Disable the Close button of the active window. – Press Ctrl+2 to Add a rule. – Automatic enabling and disabling of close buttons on program start and stop, and on window creation. – Change hotkeys and automation options.
- Close all programs and windows instantly, and Shutdown or Restart, with Rapid Close
- Disable Microsoft Edge at the click of a button, for a while or forever, using Edge Blocker
- Close all open windows and applications at once, even selecting what to leave open, with CloseWin
- Exit all or any programs you like with a single click, using Close All Windows
- Close multiple programs and windows with SmartClose
- Close, hide, minimize, open many windows at once, with Dont Panic
- Close YouTube with Ctrl+W / enable browser shortcuts in Firefox Flash windows
- Shortcuts to open, handle and close the Windows Magnifier
- Click automatically prompts and notifications with PTFB Push the Freakin Button
- If the mail button of your keyboard opens the wrong (or two or more) mail clients
- Re-enable a grayed out WordPress publish or update button in your post
- Customize mouse actions with app specific profiles, using X-Mouse Button Control
Tags: Automationclose buttonClose Windowprevent windows close