WavePad install on demand permissions problems
July 25, 2020
You may fail to save a file with WavePad being unable to download on demand some utility that it needs.
This is normally a Windows permissions problem. In my case WavePad could not download the file mp3el.exe
You can download and install manually and easily the file WavePad needs.
Go to the WavePad Components page and download to your disk the file that gives you errors, then run it as administrator to have the component installed. WavePad should now work without problems.
- Edit and save MP3, WAV and more formats, apply audio effects or convert, with WavePad Sound Editor
- If access is denied get full folder permissions easily, with TakeOwnershipPro
- CDO UTF-8, fixing eMail problems from ASP Unicode forms
- Troubleshoot network security problems and protocol use with Wireshark packet analyzer
- Track DLL and file handle problems with Process Explorer
- Google and WordPress latency (lag) problems
- Monitor the status of a web site for server down problems with Monitey
- Fix easily VGA to TV distortion problems
- Problems in making Notepad Plus Plus the default editor for plain text file types
- Analyze boot times to determine speed problems of your PC, with BootRacer
- Solve mathematical problems, even using text files, with Advanced Trigonometry Calculator
- Solve mathematical problems, even with auto complete, using SMath Studio calculator
Tags: Audio editorsedit soundWavepadwavepad components