Analyze boot times to determine speed problems of your PC, with BootRacer
August 8, 2020
BootRacer is a free (for personal use) and powerful utility that lets you examine boot time and how to make it shorter!
The program is more complex than you would imagine, but if you wanted just to know boot time the native Windows Task Manager would be fine. BootRacer lets you test easily the speed difference between normal boot and boot without your startup programs.
To use BootRacer you need to have all your programs closed and your documents saved, because it will boot your PC.
Note that BootRacer measures only Windows boot, disregarding Bios and Password completion time. You have also the option of comparing your PC’s time with other PCs or with previous records of your own PC. If you’d like to try making your PC boot faster, the program suggests other program you can download and use.
- Read, write, backup boot records, with DiamondCS Boot Sector Explorer
- Optimize boot speed, with Startup Delayer
- Determine small and macromolecular structure with SHELX and ShelXle GUI
- How to schedule power off and power on times in your Android smartphone
- Automatically type messages and click many times, with Auto Clicker Typer
- Track work time or sporting events, even times between laps, with Stopwatch
- Defragment your disks even system files on boot time with UltraDefrag
- Boot from a CD, DVD or USB disk to clean your PC from viruses, with Kaspersky Rescue Disk
- The best way to protect your WP site from server problems and hacking
- Delete locked files automatically at the next Windows start, with Boot Deleter
- Backup and restore the boot sector or any sector from any drive with HDHacker
- Boot and clean a virus infected PC, with MS Standalone System Sweeper
Tags: bootoptimizePc SpeedStartup