Calculating total size (MB / GB) of your Winamp playlists
July 24, 2020
Winamp will show you the total length of a playlist, total time, but not size. If you need to copy the songs of your playlist in a CD, DVD, Flash drive, etc., you may like to know the total size. Windows Media Player can do that by itself (at the “Properties” of the playlist), but not Winamp.
To calculate the total size of a Winamp playlist you can download M3Util, a program that splits a playlist according to various media sizes.
Select the “Split by Size” option and the program will show you the total size of the playlist.
You don’t need to actually split your playlist if you are interested only in learning its size.
- Sail safely with GPS and ENC navigation, calculating your route using OpenCPN
- Find and remove duplicates in Winamp playlists
- Edit M3U and PLS playlists, even adding folders recursively, with Playlist Creator
- Divide MP3 playlists to fit recording media and copy the actual files automatically, with M3Util
- Merge several MP3 playlists easily, without a special application
- Manage multiple iPods, synchronize with PCs, export playlists, and more, using YamiPod
- Make audio and video playlists from links, with M3U Dropper
- Repair audio playlists automatically with ListFix
- Save Nero NRA compilations as M3U audio playlists
- VLC Untied, a better way to enjoy playlists in VLC
- Create playlists for events, even with normalization, using Digital DJ Dance Manager
- Control multiple playlists for radio broadcasting even with timers, using RadioDJ
Tags: Playlistplaylist sizeWinAmpwinamp playlistwindows media player