If you want to combine several mp3 playlists into one large list, you don’t need a special application:
Open the Winamp playlist editor, then drag and drop there all your playlists. Save the new, large, list with a new name.
If you have more than two or three playlists you’d like to join, you can avoid selecting and dropping them one by one:
Search for *.m3u files in the folder you have your music, then select all of the search results and drop them to the Winamp playlist editor.
Save your new list and sort it, randomize it, arrange it any way you like, and enjoy!
- Combine several MP3s into a single track with Merge MP3
- Extract from large MP3 files lossless MP3 clips, with Mp3 Knife
- Merge WAV, MP3 and WMA files into a single file easily, with Shuangs Audio Joiner
- Divide MP3 playlists to fit recording media and copy the actual files automatically, with M3Util
- Create automatically playlists for audio folders, with MP3 Recursive Playlist Generator
- Batch merge several videos, even of different formats, with AVIMPEGWMVMP4FLV Video Joiner
- Merge several folders keeping or not folder structure, with Folder Merger
- Encode special characters to HTML, with RedX HTML encoder
- Create 2D and 3D special effects with Wax
- Download free Sokoban 3D puzzle game with impressive graphics and special effects
- Change location of Windows User Folders, with Special Folders Manager
- If special keyboard keys are not working - email, browser, mute, calculator...