It may be convenient sometimes to have a tag auto completed or closed, but not always.
UltraEdit by default closes html and xml tags. If you write <> it will immediately add </>.
You can not prevent this by going to the auto complete section of UltraEdit settings.
Open the Configuration (“Advanced” menu) and go to the “Editor” section, then to XML/HTML.
Uncheck the option “Automatically close XML/HTML tags”.
- Rename an active Word document without closing it
- Rename an open Excel Workbook without closing it
- Rename an active PowerPoint Presentation without closing it
- Prevent file changes, disable auto run, even disallow connection of USB drives, with USB Write Protect
- Get Word macros to replace auto bullets or auto numbers, even revert your lists to normal text
- How to prevent your Friends list from appearing in your Facebook page
- Prevent cursor jumps while typing on your laptop, with Touchpad Blocker
- Prevent the capture of your screen easily whenever you need to, with ScreenWings
- Prevent your Android screen from entering sleep mode, with Backlight Manager
- Prevent sleep, hibernate, standby when your PC seems idle, with Econap
- Control your CPU with Process Lasso and prevent lags
- How to prevent the Shortcut prefix from being added to new shortcuts