Rename an active PowerPoint Presentation without closing it
August 2, 2020
If you need to rename the currently active PowerPoint presentation, there is a macro that can help.
The macro lets you rename the Presentation you have currently open without opening the Windows Explorer.
It presents you the Save As dialog, it saves your work with any name you decide, and deletes your old presentation.
Download RenameOpenPowerpoint macro
- Rename an active Word document without closing it
- A PowerPoint presentation to Quit Smoking
- Rename an open Excel Workbook without closing it
- Create, delete, format, extend or shrink partitions without restarting, with Active Partition Manager
- Create song slides with lyrics for a projector presentation, with Songview
- Prevent UltraEdit from auto closing your tags
- Batch rename even via tags or text files, with preview and undo, using Rename Master
- Rename files and folders, even with profiles and with undo, using Bulk Rename Utility
- Convert PowerPoint to Flash keeping animation and action buttons, with iSpring Free
- Save pictures and sounds from presentations, with Powerpoint Image Extractor
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer
- Create easily powerful PowerPoint presentations, with iSlide
Tags: ms officems powerpointPowerPoint macros