Facebook settings sections are not that easy to use. If you prefer your friends box to be visible only to you and not even to your friends, you may have trouble to find the relevant setting, but it is there!
Go to “Settings”, then to “Privacy”. At the right side of the page, in the section, “Who can see my stuff”, click on “Use Activity Log”.
When the Activity Log opens, click on “MORE” at the left menu, then click on “Friends”. When your Friends list opens you will see at the top this option: “Who can see your friends list?” A small padlock lets you select “only you”.
- Post on a Facebook page as the page admin and not as a personal account
- Chat with your Facebook friends in well organized groups, using Caprine
- Recover your Facebook password from your browser or messenger, even for multiple accounts, using Facebook Password Decryptor
- Recover your Facebook password with SterJo Facebook Password Finder
- Close (even a premade list of) frozen applications, even prevent their start, with KillProcess
- Keyboard shortcut to clear all entries in Chrome Downloads history list page
- Play chess against friends or your PC, even saving games, with AlphaChess
- Stream music for your friends easily, with mStream Express server
- Fine Art wallpapers in medium size for friends of art and photography
- Remember easily birthdays of friends and colleagues with KoolBirthdays
- Chat with friends in several networks and exchange files, with Pidgin
- G Maps for Mobiles, see friends and traffic in real time