It is frequent enough to become very annoying, when Firefox loses focus forcing you to click its window to keep using it. This may happen when you open a new page in the same or in a new tab.
This is not a Firefox but a Flash problem! Until Adobe fixes the bug, you can free your Firefox by following this simple solution (no need to uninstall Flash or install an older version).
– Go to \Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
– Open the file mms.cfg in your Notepad,
– Add this line: ProtectedMode=0
Save and close the file, restart Firefox, and enjoy!
- How to open a browser tab in a new browser window
- Make the new, blank, tabs of Firefox load your Home or any page
- Organize browser tabs and avoid clutter, with Tree Style Tab for Firefox
- If sometimes your delete key refuses to work in Windows Explorer
- Fix Firefox, even Tor version, if it is unable to open magnet links
- If you cannot customize Firefox navigation bar, add new icons etc
- Focus on a window and blank everything else, with CinemaDrape
- Dim the entire desktop except for the active window, to protect your eyes and gain focus, with Dimmer Pro
- Windows 7 Alt Tab: How would you like to disable it?
- Do you see two Firefox entries when you try to change your default browser?
- If keyboard arrows in Firefox will not scroll a page, browsing elements as if to edit them
- Post on a Facebook page as the page admin and not as a personal account