Backup and keep track of changes to personal or team projects, with Home Revision Management System
August 4, 2020
Home Revision Management System (Home RMS) is a revision management tool. It will allow you to keep track of changes to a personal or team project.
Home RMS can automatically backup the project folder each time you make changes, so that you have a full set of file revisions available.
It allows revision management of multiple users as well – just all users need to have access to the same “backup” folder on the server computer.
Home Revision Management System is fast and easy to use.
- Organize team work with 2-plan Team web based management tool
- Manage team projects and cooperate with friends or colleagues, with Trello
- Plan and track team rosters, with Football Roster Assistant
- Track time for multiple projects with Chrono Tracker
- Clean your WordPress database from post revisions, with Better Delete Revision
- Backup your files in real time, as changes occur, with Yadis Backup
- Samsung KIES for backup and management
- Keep, share, tag, attach, and encrypt personal notes, with KNote
- Keep a personal diary with calendar navigation and templates, using RedNotebook
- Be inspired to keep your personal notes with the attractive Mini Diary
- Display Foobar notifications for track and volume changes, with On-Screen Display
- Enjoy skinned popup notifications on Winamp track changes, with Toaster plugin
Tags: backupBackup FolderManageManagementRevisionsWork Progress