Resize a window automatically to an exact predefined size, with Sizer
July 19, 2020
Sizer is a small and free utility that will let you resize any window to an exact predefined size. This can be especially useful when designing web pages.
It can be also very handy when one compiles screenshots for documentation. Using Sizer allows you to easily maintain the same window size across screen grabs.
Sizer would also be part of your strategy for designing a workspace on your desktop.
Combine Sizer with Window Manipulator, a freeware that lets you drag a window from anywhere and not only its title bar or corner to move or resize it, even bring it to the center of the screen instantly and restore it to its original position at a click of your mouse.
- Move and resize windows automatically in predefined states with WinSize2
- Maximize or resize to any size program windows automatically, with AutoSizer
- Rename and organize files, even using predefined regular expressions, with PFrank
- Drag Windows, resize, center instantly and restore them, with Window Manipulator
- Keep a window on top, minimize it to the tray, resize it, and more, with SmartSystemMenu
- Exact Disk Copy PC Floppy Utility, Disk repair, Disk format
- Enjoy flawless ripping with support of LAME, even VBR, with Exact Audio Copy
- Download WASAPI bit exact output, to make Foobar a high end player
- YouTube video clips: link to specific parts with YouTube Exact
- Make exact clones of raw disk images, independenty of the OS, with OSFClone
- Resize non resizeable windows, with Resize Enable
- Resize, convert, optimize, text-watermark your images with Visualizer Photo Resize
Tags: manipulate windowsResizeResize Windowsizerwindow size fix