Define several rules to Shutdown or Restart your PC automatically, with Shutdown Tool
Shutdown Tool is light and free, and it lets you shutdown or restart a Windows 7 PC following any of these rules:
Shutdown or Restart when an x amount of hours/minutes/seconds
– After a specific date-and-time
– When a window appears with a particular caption
– When a specific process starts
– When a particular file opens
– When your CPU reaches a particular speed.
Shutdown Tool is powerful and provides a lot of options that power users will appreciate.
For an easier and simple shutdown utility that works also on Windows 10, check Windows Rule.