Turn off your PC automatically while you are at bed, with Delayed Shutdown
July 16, 2020
Delayed Shutdown is a free tool that allows you to fall asleep when you are just listening to your favorite music or viewing evening television shows on your computer. Specify in what time your computer should turn off and just fall asleep while an evening show, your favorite movie or music is playing.
The minimum and maximum intervals are 5 minutes and 24 hours respectively. To cancel turning off the computer you can either close the program or click the Stop button.
If you use Winamp, you can also check the Winamp auto shutdown plugin.
- Schedule a Windows shutdown, restart, stand by, log off, hibernate, with Auto Shutdown
- Turn off your PC after finishing a playlist, with WinAmp Auto Shutdown Plugin
- Define several rules to Shutdown or Restart your PC automatically, with Shutdown Tool
- Let Word save and backup your document automatically while you work
- Shutdown your PC even on a schedule or from a mobile phone, with Switch Off
- Turn Winamp Equalizer On or Off with a keyboard shortcut, using EQ Hotkeys
- Create the sense of a movie theater in Chrome, with Turn Off the Lights
- Lock your PC while you are away, even against a reboot, with DeskLock
- Fix delayed subtitles easily with SubtitlesSynch
- Disable the mouse while you are away, with Mouse Lock
- Prevent cursor jumps while typing on your laptop, with Touchpad Blocker
- Close a program automatically before Shutdown
Tags: auto shutdownShutdownshutdown timer