Extract lossless VOB clips from a movie easily, with DVD Knife
August 1, 2020
DVD Knife can extract clips from your DVD. The program exports clips only in VOB format, but you can use a video converter to save them as avi or other formats.
The extraction process requires three steps: “Select start” – “Select end” – “Save”.
Fast; The clipped part is of the same quality with the original; Large clips are also supported.
- Extract from large MP3 files lossless MP3 clips, with Mp3 Knife
- Burn your movie (VOB) files to DVD, even with subtitles, using IFOEdit
- Extract video or audio from DVD easily, even in batch mode, with DVD Ripper Ultimate Platinum
- TTA files are lossless true audio files with temporary compression
- Rotate your photos keeping the quality of the original, with JPEG Lossless Rotator
- Save parts of a movie with DVD Cutter Plus
- Batch backup movie disks, Blu-ray or DVD, even selecting certain audio and subtitle tracks, with BD Rebuilder
- Extract DVD multichannel audio for headphones, or convert it to stereo, with DVDtoHP
- How to turn video files to DVD with menus or even subtitles, using FAVC or DVD Flick
- Convert AVI MPEG videos to DVD with a menu, and burn them, with DVD Creator
- Manage DVD libraries, even for loans, with DVD Collector
- Convert from DVD or any DVD-like source, with HandBrake
Tags: DVDDVD KnifeextractionmovieMovie ClipsMovie Dvdvideo converterVOB