Protect your eyes from the LED blue light of your screen
July 27, 2020
You might have read that blue light causes serious health problems. Until you get a special filter for your screen, here is what you can do to decrease possible harm, especially if you suffer eye fatigue while you work in front of your PC.
Open the control panel of your video card or of your monitor and find how you can adjust color settings. Decrease blue as much as possible. You don’t want your pictures to look unnatural, just try to find a point where your pictures still look great, while you have decreased blue color.
Decrease also as much as possible the brightness of your monitor, to the point that you are able to work without problems and read everything clearly, yet having eliminated all excessive light.
- Protect your eyes from overusing the monitor, with Eyes Relax
- Dim the entire desktop except for the active window, to protect your eyes and gain focus, with Dimmer Pro
- Dimmer Pro helps me to concentrate on work, and protect my eyes
- Control your PC with your eyes, using OptiKey on screen keyboard
- Listen to Radio, Music TV, Podcasts, download video, manage your media, with Audials Light
- Convert or resize pictures even in multiple folders, with Light Image Resizer
- Recording your screen with iFun Screen Recorder
- Measure distances and sizes on screen with Perfect Screen Ruler
- Measure anything on screen in five units easily, with On-screen ruler
- Protect your Windows Startup configuration with Startup Monitor
- Backup and protect your eMail profiles from Windows Mail or Thunderbird, with KLS Mail Backup
- Protect your anonymity and security On Line with Hotspot Shield VPN
Tags: blue lightEye Fatigueeye healthhealthhealth tipsled lightled screenscreen light