Create virtual 3D LEGO models and discover their cost in real life, with LEGO Digital Designer
August 5, 2020
Lego Digital Designer lets you to make 3D models. After you finish your Lego model it will let you know how would such a model cost in case that you ordered the bricks to build it for real.
Upon starting to create a new model, LEGO Digital Designer presents a Brick palette that includes an unlimited number of bricks.
Select a brick you want to use and click on it.
The brick will become transparent and will be attached to your cursor. Move it onto the scene and place it anywhere you like by clicking your mouse again.
Click the Building Instructions icon to switch to Building Instructions mode. The Building Instructions player allows you to play through the building instructions steps.
- Explore virtual cities and landscape models, with XNavigator 3D viewer
- Calculate cost, risk and profit of investing on a Photovoltaic system
- Create playlists for events, even with normalization, using Digital DJ Dance Manager
- Create vector graphics for charts, illustrations, slideshows, with Diagram Designer
- Create Calling Cards with Q Connect Label Designer
- Create vector graphics, logos, icons, etc., with advanced but easy Gravit Designer
- Create all sorts of reports in XML format, even using templates, with QtRPT Designer
- Control Google Translate virtual keyboard with your real keyboard
- Make slide shows with music and zoom effects for publishing on DVD or On Line, with Digital Clip Factory
- Best free desktop clocks and countdown timers, digital or analog
- Discover Nvidia overclocking, specs and health, using NVIDIA Profile Inspector
- Recover accidentally deleted files even from digital cameras cards, with Restoration
Tags: 3d modelsBricksLegoLego ModelsVirtual LegoVirtual Models