Draw and analyze electrical circuits, with Solve Elec
Solve Elec is a free program that will let you
– draw and analyze electrical circuits functioning in direct or alternating current
– get literal formulas and values for current intensities and voltages defined in the circuit
– verify circuit related equations
– draw graphs
– get the equivalent circuit of displayed circuit
– browse an integrated documentation
– edit, save and print reports made of various elements displayed in main window.
Very annoying, the ergonomy is so poor you can’t stand it more than 3 seconds. I didn’t even go further than drawing a circuit with DC source connected to a resistor.