MS Word instant print preview with Ctrl F2 keyboard shortcut
July 17, 2020
In the process of editing a document one may need several times to preview before the day of the actual printing. To use the Print Preview options alone, you have to assign yourself a keyboard shortcut to the Print Preview command, and/or add it to the Quick Access Toolbar.
To add a shortcut go to the Word Options -> Customize Ribbon -> Keyboard Shortcuts Customize. To add an icon to the Quick Access Toolbar go to the Word Options -> Quick Access Toolbar.
In both cases you have to activate the “All Commands” option, because Print Preview is not included in the so-called “popular commands”.
* Check also this list with the best free MS Word productivity macros. Enjoy!
- Embed subtitles and convert a video with instant preview
- Close YouTube with Ctrl+W / enable browser shortcuts in Firefox Flash windows
- Can you disable the Office Key, normally Win + Shift + Alt + Ctrl
- If PageDown key does not work in MS Word Print Preview mode
- Microsoft Word em dash keyboard shortcut
- MS Word keyboard shortcut for Full Screen mode
- Save custom MS Word keyboard shortcuts, with Shortcut Organizer
- MS Word Page Width View toolbar button and keyboard shortcut
- Keyboard Shortcut for MS Word Quick Access Toolbar
- Enjoy instant messaging in Facebook, Twitter, and more, with Miranda Next Generation
- Remove the image background of a subject, with Instant Mask
- Open at once multiple files, URLs, programs and folders, even at startup, with Instant File Opener
Tags: keyboard shortcutsmicrosoft wordoffice RibbonWordword options