Do you need to paste a word or phrase in several locations at exact positions, for instance, just beside some punctuation mark?
You may find that Word won’t let you do it, always adding a space between this mark and your phrase!
To solve your problem, go to File > Options > Advanced > Cut, Copy and Paste > Smart Cut and Paste > Settings, and clear the option “Adjust sentence and word spacing automatically”.
Now you can paste your text exactly where you need it.
Of course, if usually you like that Word adds this blank space, you can reactivate the option after you finish your special task.
- Words Latin English dictionary and analyzer, and Latin Assistant GUI for Words
- Play chess, even pasting and evaluating positions, with NagaSkaki
- Search and Replase in MP3 tags to correct, fine tune, get rid of unnecessary information
- Removing unnecessary language input methods
- Experience space flight and orbital mechanics, with Orbiter 3D Space Flight Simulator
- Have global spell check and word count, with Enso Words
- If MS Word leaves isolated words (orphan) on the previous or next page
- Learn the Etymology of words with Roots of English dictionary
- Free PC Hangman game, including a 170000 words dictionary
- Sort your text, count lines or words, remove spaces, with WinSorter
- Find any part, not only whole words, with Adobe Acrobat
- Learn the etymology of English in Android devices, with Root Words dictionary app