Recover Deleted Messages in Thunderbird, a free add-on
July 27, 2020
Recover Deleted Messages is a simple and convenient Thunderbird add-on that will help you to recover messages you may have deleted by accident, provided you have not compacted your mail folders after the deletion.
Install Recover Deleted Messages as always, from inside the add-ons section of Thunderbird, then select the folder that contained your messages, right-click on it and select the “Recover deleted messages” option. Follow the messages in status bar.
Recover Deleted Messages can recover messages from Imap folders, if you have configured them for offline use. To use this extension you need Thunderbird 52 or earlier. In recent Thunderbird version it won’t work.
- Save Outlook messages as EML, with Export Messages to EML add-in
- Best free programs to recover deleted or damaged files
- Recover permanently deleted files with Glary Undelete
- Recover accidentally deleted data, with TestDisk PhotoRec
- Recover accidentally deleted files, even from damaged or formatted disks, with Recuva
- Recover accidentally deleted files even from digital cameras cards, with Restoration
- Recover accidentally deleted files, even encrypted and compressed, using Undelete 360
- Recover deleted files of any type, with RecoveRx
- Configure Thunderbird to send messages at a later time
- Import messages to Outlook, even keeping folder structure, with Import EML add-in
- Export MS Outlook messages to EML format, with Convert MSG to EML add-in
- Make free video and voice calls and send free SMS messages, with Signal Messenger
Tags: eMailmailmozilla thunderbirdsecurityThunderbird