Save and restore desktop icon positions, even with profiles, using DesktopOK
July 14, 2020
DesktopOK is a free tool that will help you save and restore the positions of your Desktop icons.
It is particularly useful if you change often your screen resolution or if your computer is used by several persons in different screen resolutions.
Save your dearest icon locations for each screen resolution; Each user can have his own arrangement; Minimizes to the tray area for easy access.
- Save and restore window positions and sizes, with TaskLayout
- Arrange tray icons, save and restore their positions, easily
- Paint, retouch, convert icon, cur, ani, and more image formats, with Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
- Edit, create, retouch, icon files easily, with the free Junior Icon Editor
- Create restore points instantly using Single Click Restore Point
- View, create and delete instantly System Restore Points, with System Restore Manager
- Create and manage restore points easily with Restore Point Creator
- Christ Desktop Icon and New Testament Reader
- Icon of the Mother of God, a Desktop Gadget and Bible Reader
- Save your video to SWF or FLV flash, even with profiles, using Video to Flash Converter
- Scan and Save as PDF or images with profiles, using NAPS2
- Play chess, even pasting and evaluating positions, with NagaSkaki
Tags: desktop iconsRestore Desktopsave desktop iconsScreen Resolutions