The necessary adjustments: Options > Winamp Modern > Notifications > never show. This seems more than enough, well, it may not be, and Winamp still displays, although not always, this grey little box every time you change track!
You can disable for sure the Winamp native notifications and use your favorite Toaster, following these simple directions.
Go to the Winamp modern skin folder, usually at \Program Files\Winamp\Skins\Winamp Modern\, create a Bak folder and move there the whole notifier folder, and these files: strong>notifications_fade_times.maki, notifier.maki from the scripts folder, and notifier.xml, notifier-elements.xml, and notifier-normal.xml from the xml folder.
If you upgrade or re-install Winamp you have to repeat this.
- Enjoy skinned popup notifications on Winamp track changes, with Toaster plugin
- Display Foobar notifications for track and volume changes, with On-Screen Display
- Click automatically prompts and notifications with PTFB Push the Freakin Button
- If User Account Control (UAC) notifications pop up invisible
- Efficiently prevent site prompts, alerts and notifications in Chrome browser
- Receive notifications for special weather conditions, storms, earthquakes, with Earth Alerts
- Check for new messages multiple mail accounts and receive notifications, with Magic Mail Monitor
- If Winamp Enqueue and Play jumps to last track in the playlist
- Sort your Winamp playlist by artist or by track title easily without plugins
- ClassicPro 2 Winamp plugin gives great new looks to Winamp
- Record live audio, convert, multi-track mix, filter, auto-split, with Audacity
- Download Kristal Audio Engine, multi track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer