Study the Greek New Testament Vocabulary with Ginosko Flash Cards
July 31, 2020
This little freeware program is called Ginosko Greek (=I know Greek). It contains all the words and definitions from Mounce’s Basics of Biblical Greek and is organized into decks corresponding to the book chapters.
Ginosko Greek keeps track of your progress, and organizes the words into categorized decks based on how well you know each word. This helps you avoid wasting time on words you know well and shows you exactly which words need the most review.
If you don’t wish to review Greek from Mounce or if you don’t have the book, the categorization of cards and the ability to make custom decks allows an alternate way of working through the vocabulary. As you can sort words either alphabetically or by their organization in Mounce’s chapters, it is easy to create decks of words in ways that are most helpful for you.
The program provides the means to memorize and review nearly 80% of the word occurrences in the Greek New Testament.
- Practice New Testament Greek, with Wordbase Greek Glossaries
- Browse and search the Greek - English New Testament
- Browse and search the Greek - Russian New Testament
- Christ Desktop Icon and New Testament Reader
- Learn Greek Verbs and vocabulary, inflection of participles, with Kalos Conjugator
- Create collages, greeting cards, business cards, and more, with Photo Pos Pro
- Make post cards, business cards, badges, labels, with Easy Card Creator
- Memorize anything, even with statistics and multimedia, using Teach 2000 flash cards
- Memorize anything, even pushing material to several persons at once, with Anki flash cards
- Save your video to SWF or FLV flash, even with profiles, using Video to Flash Converter
- Create multiple new folders at once, even with custom names, using New Folder Wizard
- Search in Hebrew or not, with Davar Hebrew Bible Study Tools
Tags: Biblical GreekcardsCustom DecksdefinitionsFlashCardsGinoskoGreek New TestamentLearn GreekMounceNew Testament GreekVocabulary Of The Greek New TestamentWord Occurrences