Track positions and scores with Volleyball Roster Assistant
July 22, 2020
Volleyball Roster Assistant is a free program that will help volleyball coaches track their roster. A roster for each volleyball match can be set up for who plays which position for each game and who sits on the bench.
Later, results such as per game score and the overall match results can be recorded.
One of the difficult tasks for any team coach is keeping track of playing time and positions over the course of a long season. Volleyball Roster Assistant is made to remedy this.
Features: easy browsing of volleyball rosters on the front page * entering and editing of match rosters with 5 different game set ups per match * printable reports for each roster * copy and delete rosters
- Plan and track team rosters, with Football Roster Assistant
- Edit LilyPond musical scores with highlighting and preview, using LilyEditor
- Compose your scores with Crescendo Music Notation Editor
- Words Latin English dictionary and analyzer, and Latin Assistant GUI for Words
- Create, Resize, Delete, Merge, Split partitions, with AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard
- Activate automatically the proper power mode, with Power Plan Assistant
- Save and restore window positions and sizes, with TaskLayout
- Learn finger positions for over 40000 guitar basic and advanced chords, with Guitar Chords
- Play chess, even pasting and evaluating positions, with NagaSkaki
- Zoom and rotate star positions from any geographic location with StarCalc Planetarium
- Save and restore desktop icon positions, even with profiles, using DesktopOK
- Arrange tray icons, save and restore their positions, easily
Tags: coachingmanage teamsTeam CoachTrack PositionsvolleyballVolleyball CoachesVolleyball Roster