Preview and extract Multi Picture files, with MPO Explorer
July 21, 2020
MPO Explorer is a light and free program that will help you preview and extract JPEG images stored in .mpo (Multiple Picture) files. Multi Picture Format is standardized by CIPA to handle multiple images under a single image file.
MPO Explorer supports command line usage: MPOexp infile [destination folder] [ODD|EVEN] , where infile is an .mpo image file, destination folder is a folder where images contained in the .mpo file are extracted to (when this is not specified, images are extracted to the source folder). You must use quotes when the input file or destination paths have spaces in their names. ODD|EVEN: extracts full sized images (ODD) or camera preview images (EVEN). When this value is not specified, all images are extracted.
Unlike command line, GUI mode will let you preview the images stored in .mpo file.
You can also enable a Windows Explorer context menu.
- Create professional ebooks from HTML, plain text, picture and video files, with Sigil
- Create disk covers with any picture and print them, using DVD Slim
- Preview PDF and image files fast, with STDU Explorer
- Record your screen with audio, even with captions or in-picture webcam, using CamStudio
- Edit or shoot RAW images even using templates, with Picture Style Editor
- Mass copy files securely and fast, even resuming, with multi-threaded RichCopy
- Search three locations at once, even excluding subfolders, with Multi Path Files Finder
- Download Kristal Audio Engine, multi track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer
- Free 3D Mini Golf PC Game, with several campaigns and single- or multi-player modes
- Compose electronic music with DarkWave studio and multi track recorder
- Customize mouse and keyboard functions with Multi Task Tool
- Record live audio, convert, multi-track mix, filter, auto-split, with Audacity
Tags: mpo explorermpo filesmulti picturePicture Viewer