Calculate how many boxes can be loaded onto a specific vehicle, with StackBuilder
July 21, 2020
StackBuilder is a free ‘palettization’ software, aimed at cardboard packaging designers. If the term “homogeneous case stacking” means nothing to you, don’t bother reading more.
StackBuilder will let you calculate how many boxes can be loaded onto a specific vehicle. Input the variables and the program will do the calculations.
Variables are: Maximum pallet height allowed (mm); Pallet load / weight (cases / kg); Number of pallets; Truck load /weight (cases / kg).
The program will also give you the percentage of efficiency (%) of the used space. Reports are created as Word documents.
- Print CD DVD front and inside covers, inlays, boxes and labels, with UnderCoverXP
- Automatically type messages and click many times, with Auto Clicker Typer
- Close, hide, minimize, open many windows at once, with Dont Panic
- Remember future events with as many timers as you want, using Countdown Timer
- Bulk add as many tags as you like to a WordPress blog easily
- Multiply a USB drive in as many clones as you like, with ImageUSB
- Develop efficient diets, calculate energy and compare foods, with Diet Studio
- Calculate sunrise, sunset, twilight, with SunCalculator
- Calculate resistor value from its color with Resistor Color Code Solver
- Solve equations, calculate complex numbers, with Chasys Math Tools
- Calculate with polynomials and uncommon functions, using Kalkules scientific calculator
- Calculate cost, risk and profit of investing on a Photovoltaic system
Tags: calculate stacksCalculatorCardboard PackagingHomogeneous CasePallet LoadSpace Reports