Enjoy Envelope Shaping and Equalization with VizualSynth VSTi Synthesizer
August 3, 2020
VizualSynth is a VSTi synthesizer or SoftSynth.
You can also use it as a stand-alone instrument connected to a MIDI keyboard or sequencer and it will respond to the full range of MIDI commands.
VizualSynth is intended to teach you about things like envelope shaping and equalisation in a visual way.
You can see what your envelope and EQ shapes look like and use the mouse to alter them on-screen visually rather than just sliding controls up and down.
- FilterSynth VSTi Synthesizer SoftSynth with 4 oscillators, ADSR, 20 presets
- Write songs and symphonies, even with a sequencer and synthesizer, using MuseScore
- Junior Hangman Guess-A-Word game for kids, with speech synthesizer and no hangings
- Compose with 16 voice multitimbral polyphony, using FractMus algorithmic synthesizer
- Enjoy movies and music, even web streams and YouTube, with the portable CherryPlayer
- Enjoy collections of clipboard clips and paste using shortcuts, with CLCL
- Enjoy desktop publishing with templates, layers, CMYK, and more, using Scribus
- Enjoy tabbed interface and dual panel with FreeCommander file manager
- Enjoy day and night sounds of a virgin forest with Aura
- Enjoy instant messaging in Facebook, Twitter, and more, with Miranda Next Generation
- Download Google Chrome web browser and enjoy a wealth of extensions
- Enjoy physics, science, simulations and freehand drawing with Algodoo
Tags: envelopeeqMIDImidi commandsmidi keyboardsequencerShapesSoftSynthsynthesizerVSTi