Erase files securely and completely forever on any physical drive, with DeleteOnClick
July 19, 2020
DeleteOnClick is a free program that deletes files completely in one click. Once a file is ‘Securely Deleted’ no one can undelete it.
Features: Any file can be securely deleted, except files that are being used by other programs. * Follows the U.S. DOD 5220.22-M secure file deletion standard. * Completely deletes files in one click. * Files deleted using DeleteOnClick are permanently erased and can never be recovered. * Deletes files on any physical drive visible by Windows. * A Confirmation warning allows the users to change their mind before deletion. * Delete progress shown.
A commercial (pro) version will rename your files before deletion using random names, so that anyone trying to undelete them will not be able to see even the original names.
* Check also this free Shredder Desktop Gadget.
- Erase securely any file or folder, with WipeFile portable deleter
- Erase unused files, clean securely your disk and eliminate personal traces, with PrivaZer
- Learn easily the physical location of the server of any site you visit, with Flagfox
- Disable Microsoft Edge at the click of a button, for a while or forever, using Edge Blocker
- Erase PC activities history and protect your privacy, with Window Sweeper
- Mass copy files securely and fast, even resuming, with multi-threaded RichCopy
- Backup and restore the boot sector or any sector from any drive with HDHacker
- Force Windows to assign permanent drive letters, with USB Drive Letter Manager
- Unlock or lock your DVD drive with Drive Locker
- Customize drive icons in Windows Explorer, with Drive Icon Changer
- Chat securely and safely with GoldBug Instant Messenger
- Chat with friends in game securely, with Mumble VoIP
Tags: secure deleteSecure File DeletionUndelete