Protect your private data in hidden folders, with Hide Folder
July 16, 2020
Free Hide Folder is a computer security program that will let you hide your private folders. You can hide folders with a few mouse clicks. Free Hide Folder is protected by a password that you can change or remove any time.
Run it, locate and select the folder you want to hide, and then click the Hide Folder button to hide it.
Hide your folder completely. Unless you unhide it yourself, nobody can find it. – Password protection when running the program. – No file system structure modifications needed. – Any number of folders may be hidden at the same time. – Easy-to-use.
- Keep private files in a password protected folder, with My Lockbox
- Protect sensitive data hiding them easily, even whole folders or USB drives, with Wise Folder Hider
- Discover the potential hidden in your data, predicting new futures, with Knime Analytics
- Lock and hide to protect sensitive files and folders, with Easy File Locker
- Create a personal server for photos establishing private connections from any device, with PicApport
- Start your applications hidden in the background without interface, with HideApp
- Update Windows Defender on your own Schedule as a hidden task
- View instantly all those hidden sections of the Windows Control Panel
- Find hidden Office functions in older Office versions, with Search Commands add-in
- Merge several folders keeping or not folder structure, with Folder Merger
- Recover up to 2 GB of lost data from your drives, with EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
- Batch create a lot of folders and sub-folders easily, with Text 2 Folders
Tags: Hide FolderHide Foldersprivacysecurity