Use keyboard macros in batch files or for daily tedious tasks, with SendKeysNET
July 14, 2020
SendKeysNET is a free and small keyboard macro tool that can be called from a batch file (bat). SendKeysNET may prove very useful if you want to install scripts where pop up windows require acknowledgment or extra information.
You can use it also to automate daily tedious tasks.
SendKeysNet comes with a list of special keys.
Note that the program does not include a graphical interface, a feature that might make some to think that only advanced users will be able to use it.
- Record mouse and keyboard events to create macros, with Mini Mouse Macro
- Record tasks, keyboard input and mouse, with WinParrot macro recorder
- Edit huge plain text files with auto completion and macros, using AkelPad editor
- Export and import Microsoft Word Macros in BAS files
- Use keyboard arrows to scroll the page of Google images instead of selecting an image
- If you uninstalled USB hubs and cannot use keyboard and mouse
- Write professional code, even with macros and auto correction, using PSPad Editor
- Replace abbreviations with full text, even create global macros, using Texter
- Adjust the precision of computations, even save formulas as macros, with Precise Scientific Calculator
- You can import in newer Word versions your Word 2010 macros
- Best free MS Word productivity macros
- Get Word macros to replace auto bullets or auto numbers, even revert your lists to normal text
Tags: automatebatchFile Batkeyboard macrosMacro ToolScripts
I would not say it is only for advanced users. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it. You just need to look at the examples.