Disable Comodo Message Center to avoid pop up invitations to upgrade
July 25, 2020
One of the best free firewalls available, Comodo Firewall includes a message center, that from time to time pops up invitations for an upgrade to a commercial version of the program.
This can be annoying, but it is not necessary, you can avoid it easily without any crack or hack.
Right click Comodo’s icon in the Windows system tray and select the Open option, then go to More > Preferences, and uncheck the option “Enable Comodo Message Center” (at the first, “General”, tab).
- Upgrade Windows Notepad with Notepad2
- If User Account Control (UAC) notifications pop up invisible
- Best Free Firewalls: PrivateFirewall, Comodo, ZoneAlarm, and the winner is
- Comodo Free Firewall, AntiSpam, SecureEmail, Backup, Registry Cleaner, AntiVirus
- Optimize speed, stability and security with Comodo System Utilities
- Resist and eliminate Viruses, Worms and Trojans, with free Comodo Antivirus
- Uninstall unwanted applications completely and safely, with Comodo Programs Manager
- If Thunderbird opens in the last message of the Inbox
- Your web browser does not currently support Flash Player: a Chrome irrelevant message
- Fix Thunderbird if it is slow when you delete a message
- Copy or move Thunderbird Message Filters to several mail accounts, with QuickFilters
- If your Word TOC broke and you receive the message Error! Bookmark not defined
Tags: ComodoComodo Firewall