Magnify any part of your screen with ZoomIt
August 6, 2020
ZoomIt is a light and free program that will let you magnify any part of your screen. You can have it hidden in the system tray and use it with any shortcut key you like.
When ZoomIt is active it lets you “browse” your enlarged desktop areas and make annotations on them, even using your pen if you prefer to draw.
When you launch the program for the first time it will popup a menu to let you setup a shortcut key you prefer and to inform you on the functions of the program.
Among its functions is a timer that will give you an alert whenever it’s time for a break. Of course you decide when your breaks occur.
- Magnify any area of your screen and save it as image, with ZoomIn
- Magnify your screen and take zoomed screenshots, with OneLoupe
- Find any part, not only whole words, with Adobe Acrobat
- Extract each page or any part of a PDF document saving it as a separate PDF document, with SepPDF
- Measure, magnify, capture screen objects, even to XML, with Meazure
- Magnify cursor areas or the whole screen, with Pixelscope
- Create text columns in MS Word for a part of your text instantly
- Karaoke tip: How to remove the vocal part of a song easily
- Recording your screen with iFun Screen Recorder
- Measure distances and sizes on screen with Perfect Screen Ruler
- Measure anything on screen in five units easily, with On-screen ruler
- Enjoy any program in Full Screen view, with WinSuperMaximize
Tags: magnifierMagnifyscreen zoomTablet PcsZoomZoomit