Fix corrupted archives, even extract partially damaged files, with ZIP Repair
July 24, 2020
In case of even a minor corruption of the file structure, standard zip tools will no be able to extract a zip archive. This is because all zip tools check archives for integrity. DiskInternals ZIP Repair helps repair zip structure and extract the contents of the archive.
Full automation of the recovery and a wizard-like interface make zip repair easy.
After you locate an archive that needs repairing, the program will scan it for damages. Then its recovery engine will take over. It will extract and move all the intact files to a new archive.
DiskInternals ZIP Repair has built-in extraction features that allow it to extract partially damaged and restored files. It is a reliable, fast and efficient program you should have on your PC if you download or create frequently zip archives.
- Repair damaged or partially downloaded zip archives, with Object FIX ZIP
- Create archives spanning disks, repair damaged archives, with IZArc archiver
- Recover healthy files from damaged zip and sfx archives with Zip2Fix
- Make or extract compressed archives, even encrypted, with 7-Zip Archiver
- Analyze, verify and repair corrupted files, with parity volumes, using QuickPar
- A solution to error 0x80004005 (unspecified) when you extract zip archives
- Zip or unzip archives and disk images with TUGZip
- Search inside your ZIP archives without extraction, using AZip
- Recover text from damaged MS Word documents with Repair My Word
- Recover zip archive passwords with Zip Password Finder
- Extract even spanned RAR archives to a default or any folder, with RarZilla
- Extract archives in monitored folders, even moving them elsewhere, with ExtractNow
Tags: Repair ZipZIPzip fixzip repairZip Tools